When it comes to making yourself look an idiot in public, nobody does it better than Mark Vaughn.
So, when this happened, 95% of us found it quite entertaining, and fitting.
So, what does the t’internets most famous nerd think of the delivery lads sense of humour?
“i’m not angry or offended by it” but i’ll just phone up and ask for the supervisor, to cry and moan about it like a little girl…
Two points here.
- You claim you are not angry or offended by it, yet you feel the need to get the lad an official warning?
- You claim to be happy to be part of a “cutthroat” business world, yet take any competition to your business like an insult. What is it you call Ivlog again? What was it you kept telling your moronic followers about Blogtv.ca?
- What was it you called the Admins of Streamup again?
Doesn’t sound like you are happy to be in a competitive world to me?
Hmm! When you say you always “push for perfection” i take it the following don’t apply;
- Supplying services that were promised, over a year after you decided that taking their money each month was appropriate?
- Supplying a service that doesn’t crash or f*ck up every few days?
- Lie about servers being full in order to deceive people into paying you a fee to continue watching a channel, despite it being proven on here and other sites online, that in fact, it was a scam?
- Contradicting yourself by banning anybody who shows a nipple, or a bare backside, yet are willing to make money from images similar to that from advertisers?
Gets all butthurt over a ‘nerd’ message left on a missed delivery card, then proceeds to insult and fire obscene comments at somebody who was having a debate with him….oh the irony!
Isn’t it strange how Mark thinks it’s fine to insult people, and find it hilarious when others insult them, yet cries like a baby ass bitch when somebody calls him a nerd?
You were correct on one thing though Mark. It was wrong to call you a nerd.
It should of been hypocritical asshole!